Monday, November 14, 2011

Can someone read this paragraph and tell me what you think?

Going to the Courthouse was an eye opening experience for me. I learned a great deal about the judicial system. Specifically, how cases are presented to the judge and what kind of evidence the judge takes into consideration when making his ruling. It was a truly amazing experience to witness it first hand. Before my visit, I always used to think of the Courthouse as an intimidating building and no place for someone like me, but after visiting the place, I realized there was nothing intimidating about it at all. I gained a lot of knowledge about the judicial system, but I know that what I experienced during my first visit was only a portion of what really comprises the judicial system and I hope to visit more often to learn as much as I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment