Saturday, November 12, 2011

What does a dream about throwing away a skull in the trash mean?

I had a disturbing dream that has left me very messed up and freaked out all day.I had a dream that I was cooking a chicken over the stove,and removing its bones and throwing them away to seperate them from the meat during cooking.When I was getting ready to throw out some chicken bones I looked down and they become human bones,then I looked over into the trash and saw a human skull sticking out in the garbage.It was a very small one the size of a child's skull.I had no idea how the chicken bones turned into a human bone.I looked carefully at it and picked it up out of the trash only to discover the skull was still attached to the neck and shoulder bones.I felt really sick to my stomach all day because of this dream it was almost as if I was a cannibal or something.I dont know when ill be able to eat again I feel sick to my stomach.Anyone know what this dream means?

No comments:

Post a Comment