Monday, November 7, 2011

Am I about to have my first period? When?

Ok I'm 13 and I haven't had my first period yet. I have A cups, a lot of pubic hair, underarm hair that I've been shavin for 1 year, an leg hair that I've been shaving for 2 years. I have also been having dicharge for 2 years. About 2 weeks ago, I had a big increase in discharge. Then I started spotting but barely. Over the course of 3 days, I found 3 streaks of brownish red discussed and tan discharge. Then it stopped an the discharge slowed down. Then it sped up again after a few more days. I started having cramps a few days ago and I'm very tired. I have been very moody and today I was getting really mad at people for no reason. The cramps I am feeling are mostly in my upper left thigh but are also in my back and my sides and lower stomach. It's really annoying! Yesterday I had horrible thigh cramps all day and today they are not as bad but now they are coming back just as strong. It doesn't hurt really bad, but it still hurts and I uncomfortable. Today my lower stomach has had the worst cramps, but now my thighs are starting to hurt! Also, I know this is tmi but I have been like pooping a lot more then normal? When should I get my first period? Also, just a little while ago I wiped and found a lot of clear white discharge along with 2 tiny blood specks!

No comments:

Post a Comment