Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do yoou really believe that dads know best, for their daughters?

im 13,& i think that dads like to hold on to their baby girls, but why forever? when i was young, hed layd down and when i was getin ready to fall asleep, id lay on the crease of his arm and i think he misses that and all,but i feel im bein hold back! nobody knows wats best for me but me cause were 2 different ppl;so wat i feel he cant.our experiences will be different;maybe the same but i wish hed jut let me grow! as a girl to grow up w/ her father than her mother will be difficult-cause he doesnt feel wat we females feel so he goes on wat he knows. my mom havent been such a mom but im given her a 2nd chance so maybe if im wit her i can get this hate out-but its like regardless wat i do;i hav hate. my fatha was neva there 4me my mom wasnt-so im tryn hurt him like im hurtin,but its hurtin me more.., i cuud forget bout family instant.hate knocks em rite out-i juss need someone to LISTEN ! i aint crazy-just Listen. nobody knows me, causee i dont even kno myself; im just makin up names and playin parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment