Thursday, November 10, 2011

I don't feel like a whole. ?

I don't have a bf, my family doesn't notice me and when they do they get in a fight with me, I suffer through bad constipation by not being able to poop for 3 weeks. I cry in random time. like I just cry cause it comes naturally. I don't know what to do. My whole life is full of mistakes. my mom is negitive around me because of work and tell me everything bad I do like be friends with guys because girls around me are mean and dramatic. I need help. I smile all the time because i am trying to make my life better not to cry all the time and I do it when I am in my room alone. but when I hide crying people never know what's wrong... everyone thinks I am over the hedge. I smile too much and that I am not like others in a bad way. they don't even kow me and they get tlaking about me when most of the stuff isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment