Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm looking for different ways of diciplining my 2 year old.?

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old. My 2 year old I guess is going through "terrible 2's". She is very vocal and has a great vocabulary and is always talking back, she doesn't listen to me (only her dad), and has now started rolling her eyes, folding her arms, yelling "whatever, I'm going to my room" among many other things that she has been doing. I have tried positive reinforcement when she is behaving and she loves that, but it has not stopped the misbehaving, I do the 2 minute time outs, and taking away of toys. When she touches something that she shouldn't I will tap her on the hand, but that is as far as I will go with physical discipline. I'm just lost, she is a loving child and when she is good, she is sooo good, but when she does misbehave, she takes it to an extreme. Any other discipline advice suitable for a 2 year old??

No comments:

Post a Comment