Monday, November 7, 2011

Pregnant and NOT feeling y?

Okay I am pregnant, I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant but I am a pretty cute pregnant chic. I haven't expanded in every direction like a blimp or anything...but I've been having th hardest time getting in the mood with my husband. Not getting in the mood in particular - I can do just fine by myself but of course thats a pretty self centered and fast act if I want it to be. HE likes - I have ,my moments when I don't mind it - I tried to watch pregnant today knowing he would be in the mood later - it totally turned me off. Girls acting like total sluts while something beautiful is growing inside of them just was a weird double standard to me. I am usually a total tiger but with my belly growing I am not the sensual little thing I was. I get discouraged, I don't feel up to standard and I know that it's all in my head. What can I do? I love this man and making love to him is the best thing ever - I've just lost my "groove" I feel so "prude" and not myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment