Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wat is goin on???

My boyf txted me sayin aww hun u need to chill u worry too much lol..n den he goes on boout sayin wud i be ur 1st time n also how coms u chose me n no one else..i wrote dat yh u wud be my 1st time n i chose u cos ur different to other guys n i have neva felt soo much for a guy b4..oh yh n den he texted bk sayin seriously have u thorght bout it cos i dont want u to regret it if fings dont work out n the first time is important 4 girls..n he goes i dint know dat u like me soo much how coms u like me soo much i didnt even know u in college sorri i didnt mean to sound rude lol n he goes but think about it init cos i dont want u to be regrettin it later..n den i sed yh i understand wat u tryin to say but i dont fink i'll regret it and 2 be honest i want to do it with u den ne1 else but mayb it is too early to decide lol n den i wrote yh well u no now smelly n i dunno how i can like u soo much it just happened i guess lol...yhh soo y did he say all dis im confused :s write bk

No comments:

Post a Comment